- Presumed not negligent in civil proceedings against FPA members for veld fires that started on or spread from their property
- Institutions like RSA Agri, Agri Western Cape and insurance companies support, and in some cases require, active participation in an FPA
- IPW, GLOBALGAP and HACCP accreditations require membership
Please take note that all invoices will now have VAT added (starting 4 March 2022).
Fees for the financial year 01 May 2022 – 30 April 2023
- R200 (excl VAT) once off joining fee for new members.
A penalty fee of R200 for late payment by existing members will be due after end June.
- R900 (excl VAT) annual Membership Fee per Property / Business unit / Unit in a Home Owners Association
- R4725 (excl VAT) annual fee per municipality.
- R2.50 p/ha (excl VAT) annual Membership Fee for State land (subject to standardisation by WCUFPA)
- R34 p/km (excl VAT) annual Membership Fee for road, rail & power lines (subject to standardisation by WCUFPA)
Fees to increase by CPI (consumer price index) annually.
Application forms 2022/2023 WFPA-Bilingual-Membership-Form-2022-2023.pdf
2022/2023 Update of Member Information WFPA-Bilingual-Update-on-Membership-Info-Form-2022-2023.pdf